If you’ve already claimed and optimized your Google My Business listing and just want my latest checklist of what you need to do to enhance your likelihood of appearing in the 3 Pack on the first page of search results download the checklist here:
Get a Complete Overview of the New ‘Google My Business’ Local Plaform and What it Means for YOUR Practice!
As a dentist or practice manager, you may have been too busy to notice that Google has released a brand new local listing platform called “Google My Business.” This has replaced Google+ Local and Google Places. Instead you use Google My Business to manage your search, Maps, and Google+ account all from this ONE convenient location.
You may be wondering…
- What do you do if you were already listed with Google+ Local or Google Places?
- What do you do if you have never claimed/verified your local listing before on Google?
- How does this platform work? What are its tools and features?
In This Report You Will Learn:
- An Overview of Google My Business
- What You Should Do to Make Sure You Are Up-to-Date
- Some of the Features on This New Platform
- Tips for Getting the Most Out of Google My Business
- and MUCH more!